This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide.
Beauty products very rarely go on sale and usually when they do you have to buy them from the brand directly, pay shipping fees, and wait ten years for your order to arrive. Thankfully we can avoid all of that during the Sephora Sale.
How The Sephora Sale Works
The sale is open to all Beauty Insider members. You do need to sign up in order to shop the sale, but it is a great way to earn rewards and take advantage of the few sales a year they have.
There are three different tiers to the Beauty Insider program. Higher tiers save more and have more days to shop.
THE SEPHORA SALE EVENT WILL RUN FROM 10/30 THROUGH 11/9.
- ROUGE 20% OFF UNTIL 11/9
- VIB 15%+ free shipping with a $35 purchase
- BEAUTY INSIDER 10%+ free shipping with a $50 purchase
Use code HOLIDAYFUN
Tips For Shopping
Obviously this isn’t a must-shop sale. But if you need to restock on your essentials, have gift cards to use, or can afford to splurge, it makes sense to shop during the sale. For those of you that love beauty products, make sure to have a plan in place because things can get out of hand quickly.
- STICK TO YOUR BUDGET – This is the most important thing to remember during any sale. Make a budget of what you can realistically spend and stick to it. There will always be another sale so make sure not to spend more than you can afford.
- MAKE A LIST – Since I write about beauty, I could literally buy the entire store. Since that just isn’t possible, I try to be as strategic as I can be with my purchases. First, I make a list of things I would like to repurchase. Then I go through and add new products I want to try. I would suggest you do the same.
- DO SOME RESEARCH – Before you buy, I suggest doing some research so you can find the best products for your needs. We have tons of product and brand reviews to help you out. Just scroll to the bottom of this post or use the search bar.
What I’m Buying At The Sale
Every sale I take the opportunity to pick up the T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask. I know it’s expensive but it works better than any other mask I’ve tried.
I’ll be restocking my favorites toner the Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner. It has worked wonders on my texture and acne scars.
I’ll also be picking up some new things to test for the blog. I’m still deciding on which products to buy but these are in my cart: Charlotte Tilbury Mini Filmstar Bronze & Glow, Supergoop Shimmershade Eyeshadow, Tower28 Milky Lip Jelly, Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint, Fresh Rose Hydration Oil, and the Tatcha Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream.
Other Sephora Sale Recommendations
How To Hide Dark Circles and Tired Under Eyes
A lot of people have been asking about how to hide their tired eyes. While less stress, more sleep, staying hydrated, and good genetics will help the most, there are a few things you can do. I love using the BECCA Under Eye Brightening Concealerto hide dark circles. To help treat puffiness I use an ice roller in the morning followed by the Biossance Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel.
Five Minute Makeup Routine
If I have a Zoom call that I need to look good for, I do my five minute makeup routine: BECCA Under Eye Corrector,Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick Balm, Natasha Denona Mini Glam, and Benefit Roller Lash.
Products To Remove Makeup
While my makeup wearing has been reduced to mascara and a swipe of eyeshadow, some of you have said you are opting for long-lasting full coverage makeup under your mask. For those of you looking to remove some heavy-duty makeup, you need to try the Green Clean Cleansing Balm from Farmacy. It will remove all of your makeup without drying out your skin. I also love the Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Oil Cleanser, which is perfect for light makeup.
If you have a beauty-loving BFF, sister, or mother, the sale is a great opportunity to save on a gift. I wrote an entire blog post about holiday gift sets, but if I could only recommend three, I would pick these: Together at Lash Full-Size Mascara Value Set, Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Spring Trio, and the Fresh Self-Care Masking Set.
If you need some help figuring out which products to add to your list, check out these posts.