This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide.
Last year I wrote an in depth post on self care. I wrote about the difference facets and put together a list of 25 self care activities. The post went viral on Pinterest and I received a lot of email and DMs. Many of you said you don’t have a lot of time for self care (which I totally understand). So I decided I would do a post with activities that take 15 minutes or less.
Honestly though, you need to make it a priority. Self care should be more than 15 minutes. It really shouldn’t be rushed because that kind of defeats the purpose. That being said, I know that sometimes 15 minutes is better than nothing.
1.Write in a journal
2. Break out the colored pencils and color
3. Read a book or magazine
4. Sit outside or on porch and just listen or observe your surroundings
5. Make yourself a coffee or tea
6. Do a relaxing yoga sequence
7. Do a hair mask or face mask
8. Dance party or just listen to the music
9. Put on your favorite outfit, or do your hair, or makeup
10. Watch funny youtube videos