This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post is sponsored by Bioré, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
You all know that I am a huge advocate for self-care. Of course I also love to have youthful and clear skin. I’m betting you feel the same way. But who has time? Your schedule is full but you still want to look your best.
You don’t actually need a ton of time.
Guess what? You don’t actually need a ton of time, just 15 minutes. Yes, you can refresh yourself and your skin in that amount of time.
Let’s start by gathering all of your supplies. Grab a couple of cotton rounds, a wash cloth, your favorite candle or a diffuser, your journal and pen, Bioré® Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Toner, and Bioré® Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.
So why Bioré?
Did you know that not all pore strips are created equal? The strips are dermatologist tested and use a blend of C-bond technology which deep cleans, removes blackheads, refines pores and helps to prevent future breakouts. It’s like a “super-magnet”, getting at even your most clogged pores.
Honestly, I’ve always been a big fan of the Bioré. When I saw the Bioré Witch Hazel line, I had to try it. Witch Hazel is a fantastic ingredient to help battle breakouts. It’s known for its astringent properties and also for tightening pores.
Since Witch Hazel is such a great ingredient, I decided to start using the Bioré® Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Toner too. This toner is lightweight & helps restore skins balance as it deep cleans and removes residue that your cleanser may have missed. In addition to the Witch Hazel, it also contains salicylic acid to control oil and treat blemishes.
It’s relax and refresh time.
Now that you know all the good details about the products I am using, it is time to relax and refresh!
- Wash your face with warm, but not hot water.
- Make sure your nose is wet. The strip won’t stick to a dry nose.
- Dry hands then twist strip to loosen and separate slits.
- Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down.
- Light candle or turn on diffuser.
- Grab journal and pen ( I like to do a gratitude journal entry during this time.)
- Once the strip feels stiff (10-15 minutes later) slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
- Look at strip… you know you want to.
- Apply toner to cotton round and wipe over nose.
- Blow out candle
Here is a quick little video of this relaxing and refreshing routine.
PS. You can find both the Bioré® Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Toner and the Bioré® Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips at Walmart.