This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide.
1. Hello Beautiful Jewelry Tray: (sold out)
2. Aveda Smooth Infusion Masque: Avoid frizzy hair by using this hair mask
3. Flirty Sleep Mask: (sold out) Here is a fun silk eye mask.
4. Polka Dot Mug: (sold out) Check out this fun travel mug.
5. Sugar Paper Agenda: (sold out) (rose gold agenda)
6. Lip Polish: Ward away dry lips with this lip polish
7. Kate Spade Flats: Look cute and be comfy in these designer flats
8. Smith & Cult Lovers Creep: Such a great red shade for the holidays and beyond
9. T3 Convertible Curling Iron: Get flawless curls with this high-end curling iron
10. Caudalie Eye Cream: Keep the eye wrinkles at bay with this eye cream
11. Travel Candle (sold out): Keep the smell of home even when away
Of course I have a ton of additional ideas for the girly girl if none of those caught your eye. Here are a few more things to consider:
Velvet hair accessories: Velvet is having a huge moment as I predicted, but it can be hard to wear. Accessories are a great way to incorporate the trend. Anthropologie has several great options like this one.
Bath salts and bombs: When picking out bath items for a gift I always try to pick out something extra special that they wouldn’t normally pick for themselves. Don’t these sound lovely.
Earrings: This can be a fun gift for the girly girl. Right now statement earrings are so on trend like this pair and this pair.
You may also like my gift guide for beauty lovers Need other gift ideas? Check out all of my gift guides.