This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide.
1. Hello Beautiful Jewelry Tray: (sold out)
2. Aveda Smooth Infusion Masque: Avoid frizzy hair by using this hair mask
3. Flirty Sleep Mask: (sold out) Here is a fun silk eye mask.
4. Polka Dot Mug: (sold out) Check out this fun travel mug.
5. Sugar Paper Agenda: (sold out) (rose gold agenda)
6. Lip Polish: Ward away dry lips with this lip polish
7. Kate Spade Flats: Look cute and be comfy in these designer flats
8. Smith & Cult Lovers Creep: Such a great red shade for the holidays and beyond
9. T3 Convertible Curling Iron: Get flawless curls with this high-end curling iron
10. Caudalie Eye Cream: Keep the eye wrinkles at bay with this eye cream
11. Travel Candle (sold out): Keep the smell of home even when away
Of course I have a ton of additional ideas for the girly girl if none of those caught your eye. Here are a few more things to consider:
Velvet hair accessories: Velvet is having a huge moment as I predicted, but it can be hard to wear. Accessories are a great way to incorporate the trend. Anthropologie has several great options like this one.
Bath salts and bombs: When picking out bath items for a gift I always try to pick out something extra special that they wouldn’t normally pick for themselves. Don’t these sound lovely.