Looking your best doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Read the list of the 50 best drugstore beauty products you have to try.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide.
While I might be known for being a bit indulgent with my beauty items, I also can’t pass up a good deal. Of course, I love sharing my favorites so you can save some money too. Here is my list of 50 drugstore beauty products you have to try.
Affordable Skin Care
1. Simple Micellar Water: This micellar water is great for all skin types plus it doesn’t have that oily feeling that some micellar waters have.
3. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser: This cleanser is gentle on the skin making it a great option for those with sensitive, normal, or dry skin.
4. St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub: I understand being hesitant to try a scrub from St. Ives but hear me out. This one has such small and soft grains that it is gentle enough to use a couple of times a week.
5. Pixi Rose Tonic: This gentle toner is great for those that have sensitive skin.
6. Vichy Minéral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Serum Moisturizer: This serum moisturizer can be worn alone for those with oily skin or paired with another moisturizer for those that have dry skin. It also works great as a primer.
7. Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Eye Cream: Eye creams are usually expensive. This eye cream works well and it doesn’t break the bank.
8. Physician’s Formula RefreshMint Eye DePuffer: Apply this first thing in the morning to help your tired eyes feel more awake. This is a steal at $8. The high-end version that has been all over Instagram is $28.
9. Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask: This old school mask is still one of the best face masks. This staple feels great when applying and takes only a minute to work.
10. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips: There is something oddly satisfying about using these pore strips.
Best Drugstore Primers
11. Maybelline Master Prime Blur + Redness Control Primer: This primer blurs pores and reduces redness, something that not many primers can do.
12. Physician’s Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer: While not technically a dupe for the Becca Backlight, it is as close as you can get and the price is right.
13. e.l.f Poreless Face Primer: This blurring primer is such a steal at under $6!
14. Milani Eyeshadow Primer: Venus Williams swears by this budget-friendly eyeshadow primer. Do you need any more proof that it works than that?
Best Drugstore Foundation, Concealer, Powder
15. L’Oreal Pro Glow Foundation: This foundation gives a subtle glow but lasts all day.
16. L’Oreal True Match Lumi Makeup: I love that this is a medium coverage foundation making it great for days you don’t want full coverage.
17. L’Oreal Lumi Highlighting Concealer: This is the closest match to the YSL Touche Eclat Perfecting Pen available.
18. NYX HD Concealer: If you have permanent dark circles, this concealer is for you.
19. NYX HD Finishing Powder: If you want to lock your foundation down this will do the trick.
Blush, Highlighter, and Bronzer
20. LA Girl Just Blushing in “Just Natural”: This is one of those blushes that looks boring in the pan but is the perfect shade on the cheek.
21. Milani Rose Powder Blush in “Romantic Rose”: Some people say this is a dupe for a Tarte blush, regardless it is a universally flattering shade.
23. NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator: Mix this in with a foundation or apply with a makeup sponge and you will glow like an angel.
24. NYX Matte Bronzer: There is no glitter in this bronzer making it perfect for your matte sun-kissed look.
25. Rimmel Natural Bronzer: This bronzer is available in multiple shades meaning there is an option for most skin tones.
26. NYX Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray: Use this with a matte foundation to get just the right amount of glow.
27. Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist: This makes a great primer too!
28. Milani Make It Last: If you have oily skin, this setting spray will make sure your makeup lasts all day.
Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, and Brow Products
30. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in “Rose in the Air”:It’s a dupe for the ABH Modern Renaissance.
32. Pixi Eye Bright Liner: This will make you look awake even if you aren’t.
33. Pixi Lower Lash Mascara: This lower lash mascara doesn’t run or smudge.
36. NYX Butter Gloss in “Angel Food Cake”, “Creme Brulee”, and “Apple Strudel“: These are great alone and over another color.
37. NYX Soft Matte Lip in “Cannes”: All of the colors in this line are great but this one will not fail you as an everyday color.
38. Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lip in “Really Rose”: This is a matte formula that really lasts.
39. Maybelline Sensational Shine in “Spicy Mauve”: This color is amazing.Trust.
40. L’Oreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick: Easy to apply and comes in tones of wearable colors. Perfect to just through in your bag.
Brushes and Tools
41. Real Techniques Powder Brush: Perfect for applying powder all over.
42. L’Oreal Foundation Blender: This foundation blender moves into the top spot after we found consistency issues with the Real Techniques sponge blender.
43. Real Techniques Setting Brush #1413: This brush is perfect for highlight.
44. e.l.f Beautifully Precise Smudge Brush: Get that perfect smokey eye with this brush.
Best Drugstore Hair and Body Products
45. Love Beauty and Planet Shampoo in “Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower”: This shampoo smells like heaven and works like a dream.
46. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo: This clarifying shampoo is great for weekly use. It will get out all of that dry shampoo and leave your hair squeaky clean.
47. Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush: This brush helps absorb water from hair and it helps detangle.
48. Love Beauty and Planet Body Wash in “Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower”: Again, this scent is AMAZING!
49. Soap & Glory® The Scrub Of Your Life Body Buffer: This will help make your skin smooth and your self-tanner apply without streaks.
50. Aveeno® Sheer Hydration Daily Moisturizing Lotion: This lotion will hydrate your skin without leaving it greasy.
Isn’t that a great list! I am so happy to have finally shared my favorite drugstore beauty products you have to try. Let me know if you have tried and loved any of these favorites.